End of a Super-Model


 

It's a sad time, I have to say so long bon voyage adios sayonara zai jian to my favourite board the burton super model. On my recent trip to Andorra i noticed a crack in the top sheet, i checked the siderails out and there is a bad warped edge : ( , i didn't notice it at first and the board is still flexy but i think as time goes on it will affect the performance and there is simply no easy fix for it so i had to come to the decision to put this board into retirement and move on. The board has been excellent for me, I've been so happy with it and in fact has probably got me out of so many situations where another board might not of held up, It's gonna be missed, I will still keep it here and maybe go out on it on small slopes but i will enter one last comp and call it a day. I've got another reason to do good in the next comp in Glencoe which is like my spiritual home mountain because it’s the place i really started to progress in snowboarding and is like my freeride playground back home so it’s the perfect place to end the season and i want to go out on a high as a tribute to the year and the board, one last ride. 


you will be missed old pal!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Music