Cambodia - Photo Lookback


Below is a Picture Diary of my travels in Cambodia as mentioned on my Blog Post - Memories of Cambodia - I first started writing my journal diary in Cambodia with a diary i picked up at a local market and it traveled with me until it was eventually full. I later copied all of my diary entries onto my blog and continued to upload new travel updates directly on the blog. This trip for me was the start of my adventures in travel and what would follow. 




Highlight : Exploring Phnom Penh Royal Palace with French travel Buddies



The hostel in central Phnom Penh, Nomads


Mosquito nets were pretty much useless






Brenda taking a stroll with the Monks down royal way


The Grand Palace of Cambodia 





I love the Koi Fish!




Really eery place to visit but it had to be done to pay respects, Khmer Rouge Prison Camp



This guy on the bus had all that he needs! 





I met an Italian couple and traveled over to Koh Rong Island


We Stayed in these traditional Huts!


Equipped with Beach Hammock


Always had dreads, still rocking it just not as long 


Perfect  Harbour Beach


The Village Centre, Not much there but it did have Character


The trek through the Jungle to secret back beach 







He was really nosey following us 



Then we found the paradise beach 



Some Interesting wildlife from the sea, Puffer Fish, we also seen bluetip sharks


We had a hell of a walk to catch a boat back with a local Fisherman



But it was absolutely stunning and worth it all 










The next day we were caught in a tropical storm 




The Rilakuma was actually a challenge from Japan from my mate to see where i would go with him


really cheeky cat drinking the milk 




I come back to Sihanoukville and stayed in another beach hut,  the views were great but it was a very grubby place, you get what you pay for 




A bar man was showing me his chicks









They appeared to remember me the next day! 




Taking a ride on the back of a moto to the countryside 






This was seriously Tomb Raider, Stone Markings in the river 



















The markings were so detailed it must have took them forever to create these temples













Leafymon





















The Great Angkor Wat, It really lived up to the hype especially from sunrise








Visited this Croc Farm in Siem Reap, there were deal life dinosaurs in here 



Insane Scramble of tourists at one of the temples


Going backcountry ride in Ban Lung


Came across some Monks doing daily prayers


Also discovered the tradition houses of Cambodians


Some cool tropical bridges and waterfalls too in the wild 








Travelling partners celebrating my birthday in Phnom Penh 

 

Comments

Music